2005年9月7日 星期三

Strength.

 Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat.But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your fait may not fail. And when you have turned back, strngthen your brothers.

On September 1, Mom was re-admited to hospital for the reason typhone break the electric wire no power for my home suction machine. after all thing settle down at hospital. there are almost no bus nor taxi at late afternoon of that day.

I am so tire, hungry and depress. but still keep waitng at bus stop wish to have a good opportunity. Actually it is just about two or three kilometer away from home. but rain was heavy and wind is strong at that time. I did pray for God's help seriously. after about thirty miuntes . one car stop beside me. Brother Shieh shout with me from car. "Brother Matthew, come in, I like to take you home!" Praise the Lord. this is not coincidence. very few possible we can meet that day at that place. Brother Shieh's home is about four kilometer away from the other side. it is almost impossible for someone drive out during that bed weather . Thank you brother Shieh. I am pretty sure this is from our God's arrangement. Praise the Lord!   


沒有留言:

張貼留言